Thursday, March 12, 2009
Just a few things...
Alrighty then.. I guess we'll see if I'm smart enough to figure all of this blog stuff out. I doubt it, but only time will tell. The Wilfong family has been much the same as always. Right now both of the babies are asleep, and might stay that way if their big sister would let them be. Fat chance. At least she loves them...that's what I keep telling myself. They've all been doing well. I took them to the doctor last Tuesday for Well Baby check-ups. Camryn is about 34 inches tall and 33 1/2 pounds. She was given FIVE shots (I thought I'd pass out when I heard that number!) and the babies each got 3 pokes. Kimbry is 27 1/4 inches long and a whopping 16 pounds, 12 ounces. She never turns down something to eat. Kenadie is 26 3/4 inches long and weighs 16 pounds, 2 ounces. She's still pretty laid-back, but is developing quite a temper. Camryn talks about how she can't wait for school and says new, big words every day. She's sharp as a tack and as beautiful as can be. Kimbry likes to sit and yell "Dadadada!" And my Kenadie loves patty-cake. She almost always has her little hands clapping. Jason is Jason and those of you that know him know exactly what I'm talking about. And I am just loving every day I have with the 4 most special people in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment