Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

Well, yesterday was a special day for Jason and me. Five years together and three married. Wow...time sure does fly. Like any relationship, we've had our ups and downs, but in the end, I'm glad I've got him. He accepts me for who I am and still makes me laugh like crazy. We went to Wal-Mart after we went to dinner (without kids, thanks to my sister and her hubby) and got to hold hands for the first time in...a VERY LONG time. It only lasted for a few minutes because it felt pretty strange, but we walked side by side, pushing each other around and laughing. Somehow that felt better (or maybe just normal) for us and I'm very grateful he's in my life.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you in the blogging world. I can't believe how all of us have changed through the years. Check out our blog at www.jkkreps.blogspot.com. Talk to ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice seeing you on here! Hope you're getting lots of sleep now days. I've got a blog too. Check it out...bothunlowdown.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Casey, welcome to the blogging world. Your girls are adorable. My blog address is
    tysenanddanette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete